top of page
Now that all our live performances are suspended until further notice, we focus on promoting online releases.
Please, support all those who identify as women. Listen to their music, buy their songs, and share their releases.
Enjoy the diversity of creative musical expression.
- Our all-female debut EP consists of 5 totally different songs, all written from a female perspective, all expressing a shared experience of our psychological/physical 'environment.'
- The second single release - The Teddy Bear Man Vocals: Louise Lindskov, Guitar: Jasmine vd Waals, Bass: Tisha Schmit, Drums: Sharon Harman, Engineer: Gaya Tideman, Mixing: Summer Dispray, Mastering: Darcy Proper Producer: Miou Derksen, Blanka Pesja
- The first single release - Don't Run Vocals: Louise Brunhoso, Keys; Judith Rijsenbrij, Bass: Madelief van Vlijmen, Drums: Sharon Harman, Engineer: Gaya Tideman, Mixing: Summer Dispray, Mastering: Darcy Proper Producer: Miou Derksen, Blanka Pesja Recorded at Abbey Road Inst. Amsterdam
- ‘Raamkozijn’ is de debuutsingle van de delicate pop-act Juliet. Een ode aan haar buurman en hoe zij allebei, als de avond valt, de stille toeschouwers zijn van elkaars leven. Nu toepasselijker dan ooit.
- Tisha Smit plays fierce bass in powerful rock trio Minor Citizen. Joined together by a shared love of Foo Fighters and Queens of the Stone Age, they are about to sway their audiences of their feet.
- Poetic mind flow (Judith) with a new electronic sound (Wannes). Language: Dutch
kleine en smalle titel
bottom of page